Monday, June 17, 2013

Busy, busy weekend

Well, we have been on our holiday..I'll have to write and post pics later..but we had a wonderful time. The drive there and back is always one of my favourites ( my favourite is seeing our family )
Ken and I get that bonding time to be alone without distractions, and just talk...

Anyway, this past weekend was BUSY !!
We had a wedding to go to, and can I just say how sweet this couple are...
We just love them to bits, and loved everything about their reception.
 
After the reception, we had to run to an open house farewell for Taylor.
She is going on a mission from our church..she is a real sweetie, and we felt good being invited to go there to say our goodbye's to her.
 
The next day was Father's Day.... Ken wanted steak for his dinner, so he barbequed that himself ( I don't know how to use the barbeque..tsk tsk ) :)
I made baked potatoes, cauliflower and cheese and mushrooms... we had carrot cake for dessert.
 
Ken getting the barbeque ready :)
 
All in all it was a good weekend.  I am now back to work, but an easy day today..
School is almost out for the kids I babysit, hopefully we can have a good summer..

No comments: